The LLCI is a comprehensive training package that includes a self assessment, online multi-rater assessment, workbook, and one-day workshop. The self and multi-rater assessments evaluate leader strengths and weaknesses in the 5 Best Practices. In addition, the online multi-rater assessment provides leaders with specific information about how they are perceived by their employees, including an analysis of strong points and blind spots. Both the online self and multi-rater assessments also feature an online action planning application tool that enables leaders to identify and capture the areas they need to develop in order to improve performance.
The one-day workshop offers a comprehensive participant workbook and facilitator set, including takeaways such as a wallet reference card and trainer support materials.
- Understand that legacy is created by leaders, who in turn develop other leaders
- Learn The 5 Best Practices Model and the associated 10 Critical Success Skills
- Top three strengths and challenges in each of the 5 Best Practices
- How to shift one's thinking to serve others first, then oneself
- Develop an action plan for becoming a "Legacy Leader"
Includes LLCI Facilitator Set, sample online reports, sample self assessment, sample participant workbook, sample wallet card, one deck of playing cards, and downloadable facilitator support materials (will be added to your cart as a separate digital download product).
Table of Contents:
- Experiential Learning
- Getting the Most Out of this Workshop
- Learning Objectives
- Legacy Leadership Model
- The Legacy Leadership Best Practices
- The Legacy Leadership Competency Inventory
- How is the LLCI Administered?
- Validation of Legacy Leadership
- Statistical Reliability
- Facilitating the Legacy Leadership Workshop
- FAQs about the Legacy Leadership Competency Inventory
- About the Authors
- About HRDQ
- Sample Online Reports
- Sample Participant Workbook
- Sample Wallet Card
- Deck of Playing Cards