A loading dock full of hustle and bustle is a sign of a healthy business, but all that activity can increase the hazards that employees are exposed to, and lead to injuries and even fatalities.
Our "Loading Dock Safety" training products review the different types of hazards that employees can encounter while working on loading docks, as well as discuss the equipment and safe work practices that they should use to avoid them.
Topics covered in the products include:
- Safe working procedures.
- Preventing slips, trips and falls.
- Docking transport vehicles.
- Operating materials handling equipment on a dock.
- and more.
DVD or USB Flash Drive Includes
- Leader’s guide
- Quiz & Answer Key
- Training certificate
- These materials are available in PDF format and are stored in a folder on the DVD
Runtime: 17 minutes
- Online Video Streaming/Video-On-Demand (VOD)
- Uses live-action HD video filmed in real-life work environments.
- Engages employees in the training process.
- You get a 1-Year License (multi-year licenses available)
- Video streaming pricing is based on the number of user video views. A user view is recorded for each time the video is viewed.
- Programs are chapterized so information is easily digested and retained.
- Online VOD/video streaming provides a consistent level of training to each employee, whatever their schedules or physical location.