Managing Offsite Employees: Staying Connected with a Dispersed Workforce
Organizations are buzzing about the potential benefits and competitive advantage an offsite workforce has to offer. Decreased turnover and absenteeism. Improved retention. Cost reduction. Access to a larger pool of talent. And there are perks for the individual too, including increased flexibility, independence, and a better work-life balance. But let's face it. Managing a remote workforce takes more than smartphones,WiFi, web cams, and expense allowances. It requires the right employees in the right jobs with the right skills and the right resources. And it also requires managers with the know-how to communicate effectively, maintain a sense of community, cultivate teamwork and develop relationships built on trust.
Position them for success with Managing Offsite Employees, a half-day program that's packed with self-assessment exercises, real-life scenarios, practices activities, and more.
- Learn how offsite working relationships can benefit employees, managers, and organizations.
- Understand the challenges of managing offsite employees.
- Identify the tools and resources necessary for offsite employees to be effective.
- Discover the role trust and communication play in the success of offsite employees.
- Develop strategies to overcome common issues associated with managing a remote staff.
- Learn the best practices for the successful management of offsite employees.
- Benefits and Challenges of Offsite Relationships
- Managing Offsite Employees Successfully
- The Right Stuff
- Trust and Communication - The Essential Components
- Keeping Offsite Employees on Track
- Challenges and Best Practices
Included in the download:
- A complete courseware package for a 4-hour classroom training event.
- Includes Instructor Guide, Participant Guide, PowerPoint Presentation, Course Overview, Learning Summary, Learning Materials, Action Plan, and Course Evaluation.
- Also included for online learning support, Supplemental Self-Study PowerPoint Course