A manual pallet jack allows a single worker to move a palletized load around a workplace easily and efficiently by "muscle power" alone. But as with all material handling equipment, when a pallet jack is misused it can create serious workplace hazards, cause severe injuries and even result in fatalities.
"Manual Pallet Jack Safety" products discuss the hazards that can be associated with pallet jacks and the safe work practices and "rules of the road" that employees should follow to avoid them.
Topics covered in the products include:
- How pallet jacks work.
- Potential hazards.
- Using a pallet jack safely.
- Moving a load with a pallet jack.
- Safe operation on loading docks, inclines and lift gates.
- and more.
AVAILABLE TRAINING OPTIONS:
DVD or USB Flash Drive Includes
- Leader’s guide
- Quiz & Answer Key
- Training certificates
- Runtime: 21 minutes
- Training materials are available in PDF format.
- Online Video Streaming/Video-On-Demand (VOD)
- Uses live-action HD video filmed in real-life work environments.
- Engages employees in the training process.
- You get a 1-Year License (multi-year licenses available)
- Video streaming pricing is based on the number of user video views. A user view is recorded for each time the video is viewed.
- Programs are chapterized so information is easily digested and retained.
- Online VOD/video streaming provides a consistent level of training to each employee, whatever their schedules or physical location.