This program teaches home care personnel about observation, reporting and documentation, three important areas of client care.
- Importance of accurate observation, reporting and documentation
- Developing good observation skills
- Types of observations
- What you must report
- Definition of documentation
- Difference between objective and subjective information
- The care plan
- Documentation as a legal record
- What to document
- Guidelines when documenting
- Flow sheets and check off sheets: how they work
Program comes with support materials, which include outline, learning objectives, key points and definitions, test and answer key.
Total Course Time: 45 minutes (includes 13 minute DVD, support materials, review and testing)