Medication Management You Can Prevent Errors! Preventing medication errors promotes patient safety. This program will teach your staff:
- Medication errors, What are they?
- How big is the problem?
- How can medication errors be prevented?
- Standards to use medications safely
- Avoiding risky behaviors and special handling of meds at high risk
- What you can do
Added features and benefits of DVD training include:
- English and Spanish versions – many also include Portuguese
- A Customizable PowerPoint™ Presentation – makes training site-specific; excellent for training different personnel and departments
- Training Points – outlines key learning points of your training; reinforces important safety points to your employees.
- Chapterized Content - video-enriched training organized by learning objectives that facilitates classroom discussion; ideal for refresher training, specific training points and navigating through the course.
- Expanded Leader's Guide – excellent resource to help plan and implement your presentation. A quiz is provided that can serve as a pre and/or post evaluative tool.
- Portable Convenience – perfect for those who train and travel! Includes ten employee handbooks.
- Format: DVD
- Language: English, Spanish, Portuguese
- Length: 18 minutes
This DVD is also available for online video streaming. We offer easy and convenient ways to quickly get started streaming videos to learners in your organization.
Please contact our customer support team for details and price.