This course informs the learner of cultural issues in the healthcare setting, fraud waste and abuse in the medical profession, and HIPAA privacy and security for nurses. Designed for mobile playback in any location, narration is optional, and information is presented in short segments.
Includes the following 3 courses:
- Cultural Competency in a Healthcare Setting - Cultural issues are actually central in the delivery of health services. This course will explore key concepts that determine cultural competency and provide insight to help you become a culturally competent healthcare professional. Under the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act, healthcare providers who are reimbursed by health insurance plans must provide cultural competency training to their employees. This 20 minutes course is designed for mobile playback in any location, narration is optional and information is presented in short segments.
- Fraud Waste and Abuse in the Medical Profession - Every year billions of dollars are improperly spent because of fraud, waste, and abuse (FWA). This 20 minute course is designed to meet the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) compliance training requirements for certain medical professionals. This course was authored so that an organization can include their specific policy for signoff at the end of the course. Designed for mobile playback in any location, narration is optional and information is presented in short segments. This course is intended for Medicare Parts C and D plan Sponsors’ employees, governing body members, and their first-tier, downstream, and related entities (FDRs).
- HIPAA Privacy, Security and HITECH for Nursing - Workforce Compliance with the HIPPA law is essential for any business that comes in contact with protected health information (PHI). This course informs the learner about HIPAA Privacy, Security, HITECH and what to do if there is a breach notification. This 25-minute course is intended for nursing professionals.
- Multi-user discounts available
- Format: Self Pace / online e-Learning
- License Term: 12-month access (one individual user per license)
- Request a Free Online Course Demo, Contact Us for details.