Office employees frequently have the feeling that since they don't work "out on a plant floor" safety isn't an issue in their jobs. Yet accidents and injuries in the office account for thousands of hours of lost time, and millions of dollars in Workers' Compensation and medical costs.
This training program on "Office Safety" show employees what hazards exist in office environments, and how important it is to use good safety practices as they go about their work.
Topics covered in these products include:
- Avoiding falls.
- Putting yourself at risk.
- Setting up your workstation.
- Preventing "computer eyestrain".
- Using powered equipment.
- Handling office supplies.
- Fire safety.
- and more.
All "Office Safety" products are available in English and Spanish.
AVAILABLE TRAINING OPTIONS:
DVD or USB Flash Drive Includes
- Leader’s guide
- Quiz & Answer Key
- Training certificate
- Runtime: 19 minutes
- Online Video Streaming/Video-On-Demand (VOD)
- Uses live-action HD video filmed in real-life work environments.
- Engages employees in the training process.
- You get a 1-Year License (multi-year licenses available)
- Video streaming pricing is based on the number of user video views. A user view is recorded for each time the video is viewed.
- Programs are chapterized so information is easily digested and retained.
- Online VOD/video streaming provides a consistent level of training to each employee, whatever their schedules or physical location.