These three short programs (each one between four and five minutes) can be used as new-employee orientation tools or as meeting openers or closers for any harassment, respect or diversity training. Perfect for a quick and concise refresher course for your organization's anti-harassment policy or to just introduce the fundamental and important concepts of respect, diversity and inclusion in the workplace.
This series includes the following programs:
- Exploring Harassment Full Length Preview (5 minutes)
- Understanding Respect Full Length Preview (4 minutes)
- Facing Diversity Full Length Preview (4 minutes)
- Bridging 5 Generations Full Length Preview (3 minutes)
Key Learning Points
- Learn the different types of harassment and their negative ramifications.
- Through legal definitions, learn the negative consequences of various types of harassment.
- Fully understand what stereotypes are and are not. Learn how stereotypes affect others and ourselves. Learn how to recognize them and stop negative behavior.
- Explore the benefits and rewards of a diverse organization in ways you may have never considered! The world has changed, and because of the global marketplace, diversity is even more important than ever.
- Three DVDs or USB Flash Drive
- Length: 4 to 5 minutes each
Video Streaming & E-Learning Option:
This program is also available for video streaming or E-Learning - Contact Us for price quote.