Healthcare professionals are on the front lines of pro-active fall prevention. This program is designed to help train your employees on the proper assessment tools and protective strategies you can use to take the guesswork out of fall prevention.
The three types of falls
- Conducting a fall assessment
- Preventing falls
- Fall prevention for at-risk or fall-prone residents
- Communicating risk and preventing falls
Added features and benefits of DVD training include:
- English and Spanish versions – many also include Portuguese
- A Customizable PowerPoint™ Presentation – makes training site-specific; excellent for training different personnel and departments
- Training Points – outlines key learning points of your training; reinforces important safety points to your employees.
- Chapterized Content - video-enriched training organized by learning objectives that facilitates classroom discussion; ideal for refresher training, specific training points and navigating through the course.
- Expanded Leader's Guide – excellent resource to help plan and implement your presentation. A quiz is provided that can serve as a pre and/or post evaluative tool.
- Portable Convenience – perfect for those who train and travel! Includes ten employee handbooks.
This DVD is also available for online video streaming. We offer easy and convenient ways to quickly get started streaming videos to learners in your organization.
Please contact our customer support team for details and price.