Falls are the cause of 40% of all nursing home admissions. Today, healthcare professionals are taking pro-active steps to minimize and eliminate risk factors before falls occur. This program will take a look at some of the assessment tools and protective strategies you can use to take the guesswork out of fall prevention including:
- Why the resident fell
- Types of falls
- Preventing falls
- Making your long-term care facility safer for everyone
Added features and benefits of DVD training include:
- English and Spanish versions – many also include Portuguese
- A Customizable PowerPoint™ Presentation – makes training site-specific; excellent for training different personnel and departments
- Training Points – outlines key learning points of your training; reinforces important safety points to your employees.
- Chapterized Content - video-enriched training organized by learning objectives that facilitates classroom discussion; ideal for refresher training, specific training points and navigating through the course.
- Expanded Leader's Guide – excellent resource to help plan and implement your presentation. A quiz is provided that can serve as a pre and/or post evaluative tool.
- Portable Convenience – perfect for those who train and travel! Includes ten employee handbooks.
Video Streaming Option
This DVD is also available for online video streaming. We offer you easy and convenient ways to quickly get started streaming videos to learners in your organization
Please contact our customer Support team for details and quote.