Good work habits are essential for anyone who wants to succeed on his or her job. They increase your organizational value and job satisfaction and help you have better relationships with your boss and coworkers. Productivity isn't about quantity. It's about doing the right task, at the right time. In other words, It's about recognizing what to do when. But sometimes that's easier said than done.
You can help employees and managers improve their productivity with Productive Work Habits
. Participants will begin to develop the positive habits they need to gain focus, learn how to prioritize tasks efficiently, become better organized, manage their time efficiently, work more effectively with colleagues -- and even create better work-life balance.
- Understand what it means to be productive
- Become better organized
- Learn how to manage your time
- Work more effectively with others
- Create balance between work and personal life
- Take Breaks
- Manage Your Time
- Break Bad Habits
- Work Effectively with Colleagues
- Be an Active Learner
- Be Yourself
Included in the download:
- A complete courseware package for a 4-hour classroom training event.
- Includes Instructor Guide, Participant Guide, PowerPoint Presentation, Course Overview, Learning Summary, Learning Materials, Action Plan, and Course Evaluation.
- Also included for online learning support, Supplemental Self-Study PowerPoint Course