Resilience: How to Keep Going When the Going Gets Tough
Conflict, change, and stress are a regular part of everyday organizational life. The key to employee survival is resilience, the ability to bounce back after adversity. Being resilient doesn't prevent tough challenges from happening, but it does provide individuals with the strength and wherewithal to recover and move on time and time again.
Developing resilience is a lot like engineering a building to withstand an earthquake. It requires a solid foundation and a flexible structure that won't crack or crumble under pressure. In human terms, it translates into self-esteem, connections with others, mental agility, and effective coping strategies.
- Learn how to rebound from adversity
- Build self-esteem as a foundation for resilience
- Establish connections to create a support network
- Develop the ability to accept and embrace change
- Learn how to overcome obstacles using flexible thinking
- Implement stress management and relaxation strategies to maintain resilience
- Build a Firm Foundation
- Make and Maintain Connections
- Set and Achieve Goals
- Accept and Embrace Change
- Use Flexible Thinking to Overcome Obstacles
- In-the-Moment Coping Strategies
- Stress Management and Relaxation
Included in the download:
- A complete courseware package for a 4-hour classroom training event.
- Includes Instructor Guide, Participant Guide, PowerPoint Presentation, Course Overview, Learning Summary, Learning Materials, Action Plan, and Course Evaluation.
- Also included for online learning support, Supplemental Self-Study PowerPoint Course