Ask any manager about sales coaching, and you're likely to see them roll their eyes in response. Why? Because most managers claim they don't have the time, the skills, the patience, or the need to do it. But in reality, creating a coaching culture will fundamentally change the way business is done. It will enable your organization to develop the potential of its sales team, retain its top performers, and multiply sales. And guess what? Coaching doesn't involve hours of time.
As a module of the Selling Essentials Training Series, Coaching for Performance targets the skills sales managers need to be effective coaches throughout the selling process, from high-level planning in the early stages to tactical decision making later in the cycle.
- Understand what the term "coaching" means in a professional setting
- Comprehend the importance of effective coaching and feedback
- Know your strengths and areas for improvement as a coach
- Be able to describe the challenges of coaching
- Understand and apply a 3-step coaching model
- Demonstrate the best practices for giving feedback
- What Is Coaching All About?
- Coaching Styles and Motivation
- Improving Performance Through Coaching
Included in the download:
- A complete courseware package for a 4-hour classroom training event.
- Includes Instructor Guide, Participant Guide, PowerPoint Presentation, Course Overview, Learning Summary, Learning Materials, Action Plan, and Course Evaluation.
- Also included for online learning support, Supplemental Self-Study PowerPoint Course