You never get a second chance to make a first impression. Ten seconds or less -- that's how long the window of opportunity is open for your salespeople to grab a client's attention. And that's why it's vitally important to arm them with the tools that enable them to be confident, sincere,engaging, and successful–before they set foot in their next face-to-face sales call. With the proper knowledge and preparation, your salespeople can establish themselves as experts, think on their feet, adapt to client expectations, and capture lifetime clients. As a module of the Selling Essentials Training Series, Opening the Sales Call is an in-depth training program that does just that.
- Understand the importance of preparation
- Learn an effective framework for opening face-to-face sales calls
- Discover the traits and characteristics that improve success rate
- Understand the importance of building rapport
- Learn how to overcome obstacles and resistance to change
- Preparing to Open the Sales Call
- Practicing: Opening the Sales Call
- Tips for Opening the Sales Call
Included in the download:
- A complete courseware package for a 4-hour classroom training event.
- Includes Instructor Guide, Participant Guide, PowerPoint Presentation, Course Overview, Learning Summary, Learning Materials, Action Plan, and Course Evaluation.
- Also included for online learning support, Supplemental Self-Study PowerPoint Course