Selling Essentials: Presenting Solutions, Overcoming Objections, and Closing the Sale
It's true. Preparation is key, especially when it comes to selling. Successful salespeople know it. From mastering product knowledge to understanding what the client wants and figuring out how to clinch the sale, they always do their homework.
But knowing what to prepare, and how to prepare, can't be left to trial and error. That's because developing the ability to see through the client's eyes, pinpoint their needs, think outside of the box, and deliver a convincing presentation takes time, training, practice, and then more practice. As a module of the Selling Essentials Training Series, Presenting Solutions, Overcoming Objections, and Closing the Sale, prepares your sales force to approach each sales call with the skill, confidence, and know-how to achieve results.
- Learn an easy-to-use model for presenting solutions
- Understand how to effectively describe features and benefits
- Become skilled at identifying customer objections
- Know how to overcome objections using an effective model
- Learn and master specific steps to close a deal
- Presenting Solutions
- Overcoming Objections
- Closing the Sale
Included in the download:
- A complete courseware package for a 4-hour classroom training event.
- Includes Instructor Guide, Participant Guide, PowerPoint Presentation, Course Overview, Learning Summary, Learning Materials, Action Plan, and Course Evaluation.
- Also included for online learning support, Supplemental Self-Study PowerPoint Course