Slips, trips and falls are no laughing matter. They're involved in most of the accidents that occur in workplaces every day. They cause 17% of disabling occupational injuries and 15% of on-the-job fatalities. But slips, trips and falls can be prevented.
Our "Slips, Trips and Falls" program discusses the mechanics of slips, trips and falls, the types of hazards that employees are likely to encounter that lead to them, and the safe practices and equipment that they can use to stay safely on their feet.
Topics covered in these products include:
- Center of gravity and maintaining balance.
- The mechanics of trips and slips.
- Types of walking surfaces.
- Housekeeping and maintenance.
- How footwear can help to prevent falls.
- How to fall "properly".
- and more.
All "Slips, Trips and Falls" products are available in English and Spanish.
AVAILABLE TRAINING OPTIONS:
DVD or USB Flash Drive Includes
- Leader’s guide
- Quiz & Answer Key
- Training certificate
- Runtime: 21 minutes
- Training materials are available in PDF format and are stored in a folder on the DVD.
Available in English or Spanish
- Online Video Streaming/Video-On-Demand (VOD)
- Uses live-action HD video filmed in real-life work environments.
- Engages employees in the training process.
- You get a 1-Year License (multi-year licenses available)
- Video streaming pricing is based on the number of user video views. A user view is recorded for each time the video is viewed.
- Programs are chapterized so information is easily digested and retained.
- Online VOD/video streaming provides a consistent level of training to each employee, whatever their schedules or physical location.