Have you ever misunderstood an e-mail? You thought it said one thing, only to find out later that the writer intended something totally different. This is a daily occurrence and is often the result of relying only on words. Few of us really love to write, but it is a necessary part of most jobs. It's normally seen as a chore and a daunting task that we have to do. By learning the tricks taught in this course, you will actually spend less time writing and create a better document.
Get back to the basics with this course and make sure your t's are crossed and your i's are dotted before sending out vital correspondence.
- Implement techniques to effectively write all types of business documents
- Utilize outlining to plan documents
- Follow acceptable e-mail protocol
- Edit and proofread for complete and professional documents
- Preparing to Write
- Outlining and Writing
- Electronic Writing
- Editing and Proofreading
Included in the download:
- A complete courseware package for a 4-hour classroom training event.
- Includes Instructor Guide, Participant Guide, PowerPoint Presentation, Course Overview, Learning Summary, Learning Materials, Action Plan, and Course Evaluation.
- Also included for online learning support, Supplemental Self-Study PowerPoint Course