Staying Focused: Handling Change and Uncertainty in the Workplace
This program is appropriate for any business professionals who must confront change at the individual, department, or organizational level. It often seems as if the only thing you can count on in today’s work environment is that things will change.
Today’s workplace is anything but static and predictable. Organizations are struggling to do more with less as they try to keep up with rapidly changing technology and increasing global competition. You can’t avoid change, but you can control your response, and that response can have a profound effect on your own ability to succeed. In this course, you will learn how to handle change in a positive way so that you can make the most of the opportunities it may offer. You’ll discover how a positive response will make you a more valuable employee, increase your skills and self-confidence, reduce your stress level, and help you advance your career.
- Recognize and understand typical responses to change and uncertainty.
- Understand the importance of a positive attitude and a flexible approach to change.
- Identify strategies for maintaining focus and composure during periods of change.
Included in the download:
- A complete courseware package for a 4-hour classroom training event.
- Includes Instructor Guide, Participant Guide, PowerPoint Presentation, Course Overview, Learning Summary, Learning Materials, Action Plan, and Course Evaluation.
- Also included for online learning support, Supplemental Self-Study PowerPoint Course