Free ground shipping on U.S. orders over $395.00
2007 Bronze Telly Award
2008 "Merit" National Health Information Award
There's no debate that healthy eating is good for you, but too often, teens don't make smart choices when it comes to food and activity.
Two high school classmates prepare for a debate on healthy eating, a nutritionist gives advice, and student interviews give a "real life" view of eating habits.
From them viewers learn:
• The F-A-T-S method of eating and activity
• The P-L-A-N method of changing bad eating/activity habits
• Why the Food Pyramid matters
• How to use a hunger scale to control eating
• How reading food labels can help teens make good choices
Run time: 20 Minutes.
Audience: Grades 6-Adult.