A simple glance at the desks of various workers reveals different organizational and time management practices that individuals have adapted to their personality. Personality preferences have an impact on how individuals successfully manage their time. Different approaches to time management are equally effective and neither approach is better than the other.
In this program you will learn how to increase your personal effectiveness by using management techniques that fit your personality. You will apply time-saving techniques, learn ways to overcome procrastination and find out a variety of methods to living a balanced life.
- Understand the relationship between time-management style and personality preferences
- Assess your time-management style
- Outline traditional time-management steps
- Recognize the causes of procrastination
- Apply time-saving techniques
- Determine when tasks can be automated
- Utilize the priority matrix
- Identify the priorities and boundaries of your job
- A Personalized Approach to Time Management
- Your Time Management Style
- The Traditional Approach to Time Management
- Eliminating Procrastination
- Managing People/Managing Self
- Managing Paper
- Balancing Act
Included in the download:
- A complete courseware package for a 4-hour classroom training event.
- Includes Instructor Guide, Participant Guide, PowerPoint Presentation, Course Overview, Learning Summary, Learning Materials, Action Plan, and Course Evaluation.
- Also included for online learning support, Supplemental Self-Study PowerPoint Course