This program will help you gain a better understanding of the four generations that make up the current workforce - Veterans, Baby Boomers, and Generations X and Y - and how their unique experiences and expectations impact their view of the workplace. You will be able to identify the challenges of working with multiple generations and learn techniques that foster respectful communication and positive interaction with all groups.
- Describe the changing workplace
- Identify the four generations in the workplace
- Describe the characteristics of the four generations in the workplace
- Examine the stereotypes associated with each generation
- Identify potential challenges when interacting with the different generations
- Demonstrate techniques that foster respectful communication with different generations
- Develop an action plan to connect to all generations in your workplace
Understanding Generational Differences is part of the Reproducible Training Library, a full suite of unlimited-use content that's downloadable, customizable, and reproducible. Easy to edit in both Microsoft Word and PowerPoint files, this training solution is an affordable, one-time purchase and yours to reproduce as needed.
- All of the Generations in the Workplace
- The Specifics of Each Generation
- Effects of the Generations in the Workplace
- Making Improvements in your Organization
- Microsoft PowerPoint Presentation
- Potential Challenges
- Overcoming Stereotypes
- Practice Makes Perfect
- Action Plan
- Suggested Resource List
Included in the download:
- A complete courseware package for a 4-hour classroom training event.
- Includes Instructor Guide, Participant Guide, PowerPoint Presentation, Course Overview, Learning Summary, Learning Materials, Action Plan, and Course Evaluation.
- Also included for online learning support, Supplemental Self-Study PowerPoint Course