Every day, construction and maintenance tasks are performed on highways, city streets and country roads. And each year, thousands of workers who perform these tasks as well as the drivers, passengers and pedestrians who use the roads are killed or injured in work zone accidents. But it doesn't have to happen.
This "Work Zone Safety" training programs discuss the hazards that are associated with performing roadway construction and maintenance, and the equipment and safe work practices that employees can use to avoid them.
Topics covered in these products include:
- Work zone safety and traffic control.
- Traffic control equipment and procedures.
- Setting up a work zone.
- Best practices for a safe work zone.
- Night work and mobile operations.
- and more.
AVAILABLE TRAINING OPTIONS:
DVD or USB Flash Drive Includes
- Leader’s guide
- Quiz & Answer Key
- Training certificate
- Runtime: 21 minutes
- Training materials are available in PDF format and are stored in a folder on the DVD.
Interactive CD Course Includes
- Learning Management System (LMS)
- Student enrollment, tracking and testing
- Scheduling and Reporting
- Runtime: 30 minutes
- Online Video Streaming/Video-On-Demand (VOD)
- Uses live-action HD video filmed in real-life work environments.
- Engages employees in the training process.
- You get a 1-Year License (multi-year licenses available)
- Video streaming pricing is based on the number of user video views. A user view is recorded for each time the video is viewed.
- Programs are chapterized so information is easily digested and retained.
- Online VOD/video streaming provides a consistent level of training to each employee, whatever their schedules or physical location.