Free ground shipping on U.S. orders over $395.00
The Cultural Awareness training video (online and DVD) is a powerful yet easy-to-use tool for cross-cultural sensitivity training. As our world becomes increasingly global, people are increasingly likely to work with diverse people. It's up to you to provide the proper training essential for intercultural effectiveness.
In this real world dramatization, you'll discover what happens when an American manager collides with his Muslim counterpart. Find out how poor communication leads to bad feelings and damaged relationships. This powerful dramatization will help your employees gain the essential skills for avoiding costly conflicts, and for respect and cultural awareness in business places. Cultural awareness video clips are essential for sensitivity training for Americans - and others - to foster awareness in business places and the work environment.
• Developing sensitivity and respect
• Recognizing differences in values and priorities
• Increasing your employees' awareness in business places and the work environment
• Learning how to bridge differences and create a balanced approach
• Improving communication skills
• Gaining sensitivity to religion, beliefs, holidays etc.
• Understanding that awareness is a "two-way street": all cultures need to adapt
Role plays, exercises, discussion questions & script
• Enjoy turnkey solutions: just pop in a DVD,
• Support materials make Cultural awareness activities training even easier
• Create dynamic learning: break up live training with colorful, engaging visuals
• Provide outside expertise: our real-life scenarios are backed by a who's who of content experts
• Use visual learning: bring topics to life to achieve faster, more effective learning