As part of its HAZWOPER regulations, OSHA created comprehensive training standards to make sure that employees can recognize, handle and dispose of HAZMATs and hazardous waste safely.
Our "Introduction to HAZWOPER Retraining" remind employees who deal with hazardous materials of the importance of identifying, evaluating and controlling chemical hazards.
Topics covered in these products include:
- Background of the HAZWOPER Regulations.
- The Site Safety and Health Plan.
- The Emergency Response Plan.
- Site characterization and the site control program.
- Systems of controls and standard operating procedures.
- Personal protective equipment.
- Exposure monitoring.
- Decontamination and Medical Surveillance Programs.
- and more.
Length: 24 minutes
AVAILABLE TRAINING OPTIONS:
USB Flash Drive or DVD Includes:
- Leader’s guide.
- Quiz & Answer Key.
- Training certificates.
- Training materials are available in PDF format.
- Available in English and Spanish.
- Online Video Streaming/Video-On-Demand (VOD)
- Uses live-action HD video filmed in real-life work environments.
- Engages employees in the training process.
- You get a 1-Year License (multi-year licenses are available)
- Video streaming pricing is based on the number of user video views. A user view is recorded for each time the video is viewed.
- Programs are chapterized so information is easily digested and retained.
- Online VOD/video streaming provides a consistent level of training to each employee, whatever their schedules or physical location.