Our "Back Safety in Office Environments" discuss situations that can lead to back injuries and what employees can do to avoid them... both at work and at home.
More than one million back injuries occur in industrial facilities every year. These injuries not only cause employees significant pain but also result in days missed from work, lost wages and reduced productivity. But back injuries can be avoided.
Topics covered in these products include:
- The back and how it works.
- Different types of back injuries.
- Better posture for a healthier back.
- How to lift things safely.
- Taking care of your back 24/7.
- and more.
AVAILABLE TRAINING OPTIONS:
DVD or USB Flash Drive Includes
- Leader’s guide
- Quiz & Answer Key
- Training certificates
- Runtime: 21 minutes
- Training materials are available in PDF format.
- Online Video Streaming/Video-On-Demand (VOD)
- Uses live-action HD video filmed in real-life work environments.
- Engages employees in the training process.
- You get a 1-Year License (multi-year licenses available)
- Video streaming pricing is based on the number of user video views. A user view is recorded for each time the video is viewed.
- Programs are chapterized so information is easily digested and retained.