When accidents happen, it's important to know why. Even when the reason seems obvious, the real cause may be more complicated. That's where accident investigation comes in. It examines the incident systematically to determine its true root causes. This information can then be used to update policies, procedures, or equipment to help make sure a similar accident doesn't occur in the future.
Our "Accident Investigation" safety training program provide employees with the information that they need to understand the goals of an accident investigation, the process itself, and how they can participate in the process to help make their workplace safer. And these updated versions of the products include all-new visuals and a fresh look and feel... to engage trainees more effectively and promote better learning.
Topics covered in the products include:
- Accidents and near misses.
- Investigations and Root Cause Analysis.
- The role of tools and equipment in accidents.
- The importance of training.
- The role procedures play in preventing accidents.
- Learning from accidents.
- and more.
AVAILABLE TRAINING OPTIONS:
DVD or USB Flash Drive Includes
- Leader’s guide
- Quiz & Answer Key
- Training certificates
- Training materials are available in PDF format and are stored in a folder on the DVD or USB Flash drive.
- Runtime: 21 minutes
- Online Video Streaming/Video-On-Demand (VOD)
- Uses live-action HD video filmed in real-life work environments.
- Engages employees in the training process.
- You get a 1-Year License (multi-year licenses available)
- Video streaming pricing is based on the number of user video views. A user view is recorded for each time the video is viewed.
- Programs are chapterized so information is easily digested and retained.
Online Interactive Course
- Use HD video to provide information.
- With our online interactive courses, employees can schedule their own training sessions when it’s convenient and doesn’t interrupt them in the middle of a task.
- The courses are fully interactive, keeping employees engaged throughout the training process.
- Each chapter includes quiz questions as part of the teaching process, and employees are “remediated” if they answer a question incorrectly.
- Increases information retention.
- The user's training activity is tracked and recorded.
- With no setup, library, or subscription fees, this training is available under convenient and affordable group licensing and delivery plans.
- You get a 1-Year License (multi-year licenses are available)
* Contact us if you need pricing for 101 and over online users.