From malls to nightclubs to hair salons, churches, and schools, it seems that nowhere is safe from mass shootings nowadays. So, what are you supposed to do if you find yourself in a similar and all-too-common situation in your workplace?
Our Active Shooter: Surviving an Attack training program gives your employees a step-by-step explanation of an active shooter situation, as well as prevention and survival techniques recommended by law enforcement agencies.
It comes with a comprehensive leader’s guide, reproducible scheduling and attendance form, employee quizzes, training certificate, and a training log.
- Preparing for the unpredictable
- Recognizing and surviving an attack
- Running from a shooter
- Hiding from a shooter
- Fighting a shooter
- What to do when the police arrive
- And more!
- Program Length: 16 minutes
AVAILABLE TRAINING OPTIONS:
DVD or USB Flash Drive Includes
- Leader’s guide
- Quiz & Answer Key
- Training certificate
- Runtime: 21 minutes
- Training materials are available in PDF format and are stored in a folder on the DVD.
- Online Video Streaming/Video-On-Demand (VOD)
- Uses live-action HD video filmed in real-life work environments.
- Engages employees in the training process.
- You get a 1-Year License (multi-year licenses available)
- Video streaming pricing is based on the number of user video views. A user view is recorded for each time the video is viewed.
- Programs are chapterized so information is easily digested and retained.
Online Interactive Course
- Use HD video to provide information.
- With our online interactive courses, employees can schedule their own training sessions when it’s convenient and doesn’t interrupt them in the middle of a task.
- The courses are fully interactive, keeping employees engaged throughout the training process.
- Each chapter includes quiz questions as part of the teaching process, and employees are “remediated” if they answer a question incorrectly.
- Increases information retention.
- The user's training activity is tracked and recorded.
- With no setup, library, or subscription fees, this training is available under convenient and affordable group licensing and delivery plans.
- You get a 1-Year License (multi-year licenses are available)
* Contact us if you need pricing for 101 and over online users.