The words "bullying" and "disruptive behavior" often make us think of how children sometimes act. But "grown-ups" who bully and engage in other forms of disruptive behavior on the job can interfere with the functioning of the workplace, disturb and threaten coworkers and even affect their health.
"Bullying and Other Disruptive Behavior: for Managers and Supervisors" provide the information they need to help prevent this type of behavior in their department and deal with it when it does happen.
- Bullying and its effects.
- Other disruptive behavior.
- "Coaching" your department about bullying and disruption.
- Handling a report of bullying or other disruption.
- "Informal responses" and "Awareness Intervention".
- Additional levels of intervention.
AVAILABLE TRAINING OPTIONS:
USB Flash Drive or DVD
- Leader’s guide
- Quiz & Answer Key
- Training certificate
- Runtime: 15 minutes
- Online Video Streaming/Video-On-Demand (VOD)
- Uses live-action HD video filmed in real-life work environments.
- Engages employees in the training process.
- You get a 1-Year License (multi-year licenses available)
- Video streaming pricing is based on the number of user video views. A user view is recorded for each time the video is viewed.
- Programs are chapterized so information is easily digested and retained.