More than one million back injuries occur in the healthcare industry every year. These injuries not only cause employees significant pain, but also result in days missed from work, lost wages and lost productivity. But back injuries can be avoided.
"Back Safety in Healthcare Environments: for Medical Personnel" discusses situations that can lead to back injuries and what employees can do to avoid them... both at work and at home.
Information covered in this topic includes:
- The structure of the back.
- Sources of back pain and injuries.
- The importance of good posture.
- How to lift objects without injuring your back.
- Developing healthy habits to keep your back pain-free.
- and more.
AVAILABLE TRAINING OPTIONS:
DVD or USB Flash Drive Includes
- Leader’s guide
- Quiz & Answer Key
- Training certificates
- Runtime: 21 minutes
- Training materials are available in PDF format and are stored in a folder on the DVD.
- Online Video Streaming/Video-On-Demand (VOD)
- Uses live-action HD video filmed in real-life work environments.
- Engages employees in the training process.
- You get a 1-Year License (multi-year licenses available)
- Video streaming pricing is based on the number of user video views. A user view is recorded for each time the video is viewed.
- Programs are chapterized so information is easily digested and retained.