Healthcare workers in long-term care facilities face the same risks as those who work in hospitals. However, the intensive personal care needed by most residents can increase your employees' risk. This program will teach your workers how to protect themselves by becoming aware of the potential hazards they may encounter on the job.
- Slips, trips and falls
- Back injuries
- Electrical and fire hazards
- Disinfection and sterilization
Added features and benefits of DVD training include:
- English and Spanish versions – many also include Portuguese
- A Customizable PowerPoint® Presentation – makes training site–specific; excellent for training different personnel and departments
- Training Points – outlines key learning points of your training; reinforces important safety points to your employees.
- Chapterized Content – video–enriched training organized by learning objectives that facilitates classroom discussion; ideal for refresher training, specific training points and navigating through the course.
- Expanded Leader's Guide – excellent resource to help plan and implement your presentation. A quiz is provided that can serve as a pre and/or post evaluative tool.
- Portable Convenience – perfect for those who train and travel! Includes ten employee handbooks.
Video Streaming Option
This DVD is also available for online video streaming. We offer you easy and convenient ways to quickly get started streaming videos to learners in your organization
Please contact our customer Support team for details and quote.