Created specifically to assist healthcare facilities of all types in complying with federal, state and municipal Hazard Communication regulations, these products also address the major education and training requirements in these "chemical hazard" laws.
"Hazard Communication in Healthcare Facilities" training program both introduce semployees to the Hazard Communication regulations and provides training on the various types of chemicals found in healthcare environments.
AVAILABLE TRAINING OPTIONS:
DVD or USB Flash Drive Includes
- Leader’s guide
- Quiz & Answer Key
- Training certificates
- Runtime: 21 minutes
- Training materials are available in PDF format.
- Online Video Streaming/Video-On-Demand (VOD)
- Uses live-action HD video filmed in real-life work environments.
- Engages employees in the training process.
- You get a 1-Year License (multi-year licenses available)
- Video streaming pricing is based on the number of user video views. A user view is recorded for each time the video is viewed.
- Programs are chapterized so information is easily digested and retained.
- Online VOD/video streaming provides a consistent level of training to each employee, whatever their schedules or physical location.