We’ve all slipped on the snow or ice in the winter…and tripped over a loose piece of carpet or our kids’ toys…and not thought much about it.
But on the job, slips, trips, and falls can be serious problems. In fact, they’re involved in most of the accidents that occur on jobsites now-a-days. Fortunately, slips, trips and falls can be prevented.
Topics covered in each course include:
- How your "center of gravity" affects your balance and stability.
- Defining "slips", "trips" and "falls".
- How to navigate walking surfaces safely.
- Footwear that will help to prevent slips, trips and falls.
- How to “fall properly”.
- … and more.
All "Slips, Trips and Falls" products are available in English and Spanish.
AVAILABLE TRAINING OPTIONS:
DVD or USB Flash Drive Includes
- Leader’s guide
- Quiz & Answer Key
- Training certificate
- Runtime: 21 minutes
- Training materials are available in PDF format and are stored in a folder on the DVD.
- Online Video Streaming/Video-On-Demand (VOD)
- Uses live-action HD video filmed in real-life work environments.
- Engages employees in the training process.
- You get a 1-Year License (multi-year licenses available)
- Video streaming pricing is based on the number of user video views. A user view is recorded for each time the video is viewed.
- Programs are chapterized so information is easily digested and retained.
- Online VOD/video streaming provides a consistent level of training to each employee, whatever their schedules or physical location.