Cylinders training video package teaches manufacturers, organizations, fire departments, hazmat teams and other emergency personnel about proper use of compressed gas cylinders as well as response procedures to leaks, spills, and fires involving this equipment.
Topics covered include:
- Types of cylinders
- Valves and pressure release devices.
- Markings and labels that are required to be on each vessel,
- Standards for cylinders
- Safety procedures to minimize accidents during loading and unloading operations
- Avoiding common accidents
- Storage requirements of full and empty cylinders
- Leak detection
- Protective clothing for emergencies
- Isolating the accident scene
- Managing leaks and fires.
Instructor's Guide included.
Length: 27 minutes