The food supply in the United States is considered to be one of the safest in the world, yet according to the Centers for Disease Control, millions of Americans still come down with foodborne illnesses every year.
This "Food Handling Safety" course discusses the contamination hazards that are associated with food handling, and the materials, equipment, and safe work practices employees should use to ensure that the foods they prepare won’t make someone else sick.
Topics covered in the courses include:
- Sources of foodborne illnesses
- Personal hygiene for food handlers
- Hand washing
- Cleaning and sanitizing
- Preventing cross-contamination
- Controlling food temperatures
- … and more
DVD or USB Flash Drive Includes
- Leader’s guide
- Quiz & Answer Key
- Training certificate
- Runtime: 22 minutes
- Training materials are available in PDF format and are stored in a folder on the DVD.
Available in English or Spanish
- Online Video Streaming/Video-On-Demand (VOD)
- Uses live-action HD video filmed in real-life work environments.
- Engages employees in the training process.
- You get a 1-Year License (multi-year licenses available)
- Video streaming pricing is based on the number of user video views. A user view is recorded for each time the video is viewed.
- Programs are chapterized so information is easily digested and retained.
- Online VOD/video streaming provides a consistent level of training to each employee, whatever their schedules or physical location.